Terms and Conditions
The user accepts and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions when accessing and using the website, mobile application and the services provided by QFX Cinemas. The users’ need to be updated with our Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets & food once purchased cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Ticket reservation get deactivated an hour prior of the show, customers need to collect their tickets an hour prior to the show from the Box Office.
- To collect your reserved tickets from the QFX Cinemas Box Office, it is mandatory to present the Personal QR Code of the user to make the user confirmation.
- Tickets purchased for a particular cinemas location are valid for that cinemas’ location only.
- Children above 3 feet will require a separate ticket.
- The 3D glasses will be available at the cinema for 3D films and must be returned before you exit the premises.
- In case of loss or damage customers 3D Glasses are chargeable as per individual cinema policies.
- Online purchases on our site are carried out over a secure payment gateway.
- Children below the age of 18 years cannot be admitted for movies certified 'A'. Customers need to carry proof of age for movies certified 'A'.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the cinema premise.
- Ticket holders are required to abide by the policies laid down by QFX Cinemas Management.
- Entry is allowed only for valid ticket holders.
- In case a ticket is lost or misplaced, a duplicate ticket will be issued only if the customer is aware of their show time and the seats number.
- QFX Cinemas’ management is not responsible for the theft or loss of personal belongings.
- Unauthorized filming of movies using a camera, mobile phones, tablets, etc. is strictly prohibited inside the QFX Cinemas theatres.
- Decision(s) taken by QFX Cinemas shall be final and binding.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- For more information, please contact email@example.com